16th September 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to do company secretary course?

is there any age limit to do this company secretary course

13th March 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any age limit to do company secretary course?

Hi i am 50 yrs old lady 12th passed interested in company secretory cource to get job and make my self economicaly self dependent from branded company.i am living at aurangabad (mha) my contact no. is 9271216488 .urgently required new job with this course highest salary.
20th March 2015, 08:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any age limit to do this company secretary course
Not at all. There is no age restriction to do Company Secretary (CS) course. Any interested candidate can apply for its 3 levels after intermediate. There are only educational restrictions while pursuing a CS course.

The 3 programmes that are to undergone by the aspirant while pursuing CS course are:

1. FOUNDATION level eligibility criteria: The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2).

2. EXECUTIVE level eligibility criteria: The candidate should have passed either Foundation Level programme or have Graduation Degree which can be in commerce/non-commerce subject streams.

3. PROFESSIONAL level eligibility criteria: The candidate who have passed Executive level programme of Company Secretary Course is eligible to pursue Professional Programme of CS course.

If you would like to join the CS course, then please visit the official website for complete details.

Official Website
24th August 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 50% in my B.Com graduation.can i opt to pursue ACS Course? or Is there any higher percentage required?
Kindly assist me.
25th August 2017, 05:26 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 50% in my B.Com graduation.can i opt to pursue ACS Course? or Is there any higher percentage required?
Kindly assist me.
No there is no limitation to apply for the Company Secretary course.

The Company Secretary course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI). There are three stages in the CS program-

Foundation Programme- Candidates should have passed 10+2 level in any stream from a recognized board. There is no age limitation
Course Fees- Rs.4500+1200(examination fee per module)

Executive Programme- Candidates need to clear foundation course or should have a graduation degree in any stream(expect Fine arts) from a recognized university. There is no minimum marks required or age limitation.
Course Fees- Rs.8500(CS Foundation cleared candidates)
Rs.10000(Non-commerce graduate)+1200(examination fee per module)

Professional Programme-
The candidates need to clear Executive course to become eligible for this level.
Course Fees- Rs.12000+1200( examination fees per module)

The candidates need to score a minimum of 40% in each paper and 50% in aggregate of all subjects for qualifying the CS course.

Since you have a graduation degree you can directly apply for Executive Programme level.
7th November 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my LLB in the year 2007 i am interested in CS course whether i have to take any entrance exam
25th July 2020, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I am 35 year old and l am graduate in art but l am also post graduate in MBA .Am I eligible for CS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?