19th January 2016, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed?

Resp. All,

My self Amit Manocha I have completed my B.com (Pass) from Delhi University with Coursepondance. now I am planning to do I.C.W.A. I want to ask about eligibilty of I.C.W.A & Totla Fee Structure. any Percentage is required for this course after graduation or not. How can I apply for this course.

Thanks
Amit Manocha

19th January 2016, 09:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp. All,

My self Amit Manocha I have completed my B.com (Pass) from Delhi University with Coursepondance. now I am planning to do I.C.W.A. I want to ask about eligibilty of I.C.W.A & Totla Fee Structure. any Percentage is required for this course after graduation or not. How can I apply for this course.

Thanks
Amit Manocha
Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWAI) is four years professional course which is divided into three different level such as,

- Foundation level,
- Intermediate level and,
- Final level.

Eligibility Criteria:

Those who have passed Plus two from a recognized board and who are above 17 years of age are eligible to apply for ICWAI foundation course.

- Those who have completed Graduation degree are directly eligible for the intermediate course. Once, the Intermediate course successfully complete then the candidate can eligible for final level.

The fees structure for the course is as below.

- Foundation Course: INR 3,500/-
- Intermediate Course: INR 15,700/- (INR 19,700/- if Oral Coaching is opted i.e. INR 4,000 extra for oral coaching)
- Final Course: INR 11,000/- (INR 16,000/- if Oral Coaching is opted i.e. INR 4,000 extra for oral coaching)
25th January 2016, 11:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp. All,

Thanks
Amit Manocha
The eligibility to join ICWA intermediate course is a pass in graduation degree from a recognized university. The students who have passed Class XII have to appear for foundation course, the duration of the course is 6 months. You have to apply and enroll as a student in Institute of Cost Accountants of India. After the foundation course you can join the intermediate course. The aspirant has to clear 3 stages to qualify for the final course. The institute headquarters is in Kolkata. There are regional centers available like Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai etc. The aspirant can check the details in the website link http://icmai.in/icmai/

The fee structure will be as follows,

Foundation – Rs. 4,000
Intermediate – Rs. 20,000
Final – Rs. 17,000

The details are also available in the attachment given below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Uniform-Fee-Structure.pdf(65.5 KB, 20 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?