25th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available for non graduate company secretary candidates?

I just passed in HSC exam and scored 74% and willing to do CS but i m not intrested in doing graduation along with it or before it so what will be the opportunties for me after doing cs course without graduation will i get a job if yes than what will be my salary per month.

30th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for non graduate company secretary candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed in HSC exam and scored 74% and willing to do CS but i m not intrested in doing graduation along with it or before it so what will be the opportunties for me after doing cs course without graduation will i get a job if yes than what will be my salary per month.
Yes, of course you can get good job after completing Company Secretary. Company Secretary is a four years Professional course, which is split into three levels such as, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. Graduation is not mandatory for Company Secretary course. However, those candidates who have completed their Graduation can directly apply for CS Intermediate course. Let's see the job opportunities available for Company Secretary course,

Company secretaries course have a wide range of job opportunity in both the Government and Private sectors as well. After completing Company Secretary one can work as a,

- Insurance companies
- Investment sectors
- Trade bodies
- Accountancy and solicitor’s firms
- Bank and building societies
- Employer’s cooperatives
- Housing associations

The salary package for Company Secretary course differs from company to company based on various factors. Fresher in this field can expect Rs.
30,000 to Rs. 50,000 per month and for 5 and more years experienced candidates can expect Rs. 50,000 to 1,00,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?