19th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for CBI after completing graduation by Rajasthan technical university?

Hello Sir,

I am Deepak I am completing my graduation from rajasthan technical university and after graduation I want to become a CBI officer tell me how can I apply for it? Kindly provide me the complete steps which I need to follow next. Thank you!

Related Questions:
20th January 2016, 09:01 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for CBI after completing graduation by Rajasthan technical university?

Yes, you are eligible to become Officer in CBI department after graduation degree. To join CBI you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years and relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Tier I, Tier II and Interview. You have to qualify in all these stages for final selection. The application form for examination will be available from February 13 2016. The examination for first stage will be conducted in May and candidates after qualifying in it becoming eligible for Tier II.

The examination paper contains question of Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English and Quantitative Aptitude. So to join you need to apply for examination and qualify in all stages.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
20th January 2016, 11:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for CBI after completing graduation by Rajasthan technical university?

Candidates passed graduation from any recongised university are eligible to appear for CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in different government jobs along with the CBI.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for final selection. The age limit is 18-27 years with 3 years and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The application form for upcoming examination will be available from February. To have more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?