19th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to start the IPS career after completion of graduation in 1 year?

Is it possible for me to start the IPS career after completion of graduation in 1 year? What would be the graduation course I can enrol now? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thanks!

20th January 2016, 11:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to start the IPS career after completion of graduation in 1 year?

No, the duration of graduation course is minimum of 3 years so you cannot complete the degree in one year.

So, to start the career as I.P.S Officer you need to first complete your graduation course and then appear and qualify in Civil Services examination for final selection.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?