7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get job in PSUs?

Hi Sir, I’m studying intermediate 2nd year [BiPC]. Which job can I get? According to PSU and what the exams I should write to earn a job. If anyone knows about the job can contact me at 8686456117

7th July 2017, 06:46 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get job in PSUs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I’m studying intermediate 2nd year [BiPC]. Which job can I get? According to PSU and what the exams I should write to earn a job. If anyone knows about the job can contact me at 8686456117
Its another interesting question that will help plenty of PSU Aspirants in India.

There are plenty of doors to enter into the dream PSU. However, you have to be very specific about your education background, as only few departments are eligible to enter into the same.

First, the PSU Jobs are filled in various ways and are as follows.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) helps you in getting into dream PSU as easy as possible. "List of PSU Recruitment through GATE Exam"

Secondly, UPSC Conducts ESE Engineering Services Exam for selecting IES officer, also, conducts Medical Services exam and so on.

There are plenty of separate exams are also exists for PSU jobs.

Make the most of it.

All the best.
8th July 2017, 09:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get job in PSUs?

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertaking. Most of PSUs recruit candidate on basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering scorecard. GATE is entrance examination conducted by IIT or IISC for admission of candidates in M.Tech course.

The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is that candidate must have done bachelor of technology or engineering from a recognized university. For admission in engineering course at undergraduate level, a candidate should have studied PCM subjects. PCB candidates are eligible for Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?