26th October 2016, 11:59 PM

Am I eligible to get a job in PSUS after clearing the 3 backlogs in B.E Mechanical?

If I get 3 backlogs in be mechanical then can i get job in psus after clearing them? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please let me know what should I do if I am not eligible for getting the job? Awaiting to get the response soon.

27th October 2016, 09:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in PSUS after clearing the 3 backlogs in B.E Mechanical?

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertakings. The general eligibility criteria for most of Public Sector Undertakings is as below:

*Minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree is required without any existing backlog. In secondary and senior secondary, your percentage of marks should be at least 60%. Higher is percentage of marks in bachelor's degree, it will add value in final selection.

*Second most important criteria is you must have valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering scorecard.

You can apply for PSU jobs after clearing three backlogs in Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?