24th November 2010, 02:17 AM
Rahul Kr. Singh

Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Sir,
i m 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation Studeny pursuing B. Tech. from Galgotias College of engg. & tech. Greater Noida.
Firstly plz give basic details about PSU
about exam? and how to prepare for ir

thank u
your sincerely
Rahul

Related Questions:
  1. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Books to prepare for PSU exam?
  3. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  5. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  6. How to prepare for Non Tech questions asked in PSU's? I am 3rd year engineering student
  7. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  8. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. Is the preparation for bank entrance similar to the one required for PSU? I am ECE graduate
  10. Tips on preparing for PSU exam? Syllabus for PSU exam?
  11. How to prepare for PSU? Books to be referred? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  12. How can I prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I prepare for PSU exam in civil?
  15. Date of PSU exam? How to prepare for it? Which books to be referred?
  16. Which are the colleges can I get after scoring 36094 rank?
  17. When will I be able to sit for PSU exam? How should i prepare for it?
  18. Will I get any seat after scoring 4521 rank in ST category?
31st May 2011, 04:30 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

you can aplly for upsc.......

and get rank and go for your dream......

all the best my friend
1st June 2011, 09:12 PM
luckykai007

Default Re: Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

PSU stands for the Public Sector Unit
It is the government or semi - government organisation which provides the job opportunities for the candidates eligible for the job
These PSUs give out the notice about the various vacancies and the eligibility criteria for the job .
And as you are in the 3rd year then it is the right time that you should start preparing for the various PSUs
And for the preparation according to me you should join in any of the coaching centers or you can even buy the study materials for the PSUs.
The PSUs exams are generally of objective followed by the Group Discussion and the PI (Personal Interview)
The best coaching institute is located in the Delhi and among them the best one which I feel is Made easy
you can do the course there or you can ask for the study material by paying them
Here I am providing you the link of the Made Easy you can see the other details and if you wish to do the coaching or ask for the Study materials
http://www.iesmadeeasy.org
1st June 2011, 09:18 PM
luckykai007

Smile Re: Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

PSU stands for the Public Sector Unit
It is the government or semi - government organisation which provides the job opportunities for the candidates eligible for the job
These PSUs give out the notice about the various vacancies and the eligibility criteria for the job .
And as you are in the 3rd year then it is the right time that you should start preparing for the various PSUs
And for the preparation according to me you should join in any of the coaching centers or you can even buy the study materials for the PSUs.
The PSUs exams are generally of objective followed by the Group Discussion and the PI (Personal Interview)
The best coaching institute is located in the Delhi and among them the best one which I feel is Made easy
you can do the course there or you can ask for the study material by paying them
Here I am providing you the link of the Made Easy you can see the other details and if you wish to do the coaching or ask for the Study materials
http://www.iesmadeeasy.org
4th October 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

eligibility for psu and more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?