10th May 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of BCA students in NITs?

Is there any entrance exam to study BCA in NITs? What is the admission procedure for BCA in NITs? I have completed my hs with 75.8% from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and scored 74% in PCM. Am I eligible for BCA in NIT?

13th May 2015, 02:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of BCA students in NITs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any entrance exam to study BCA in NITs? What is the admission procedure for BCA in NITs? I have completed my hs with 75.8% from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and scored 74% in PCM. Am I eligible for BCA in NIT?
Yes, you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the NIT. Normally, the entrance exam for BCA in NIT will be held during the month of April/May. Those candidates who have shown good performance in the entrance exam can get first preference at the admission. You can download the application through the official website of the NIT.

For pursuing the BCA course, the candidates need to complete 12th standard with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% of marks. So, If you have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard, then definitely you are eligible.

Contact Information:
Director: Prof. N. V. Deshpande
National Institute of Technology Silchar
Cachar, Assam.
Pin code: 788010.
Ph no: 03842-242273
Fax : 03842-224797
E-mail: [email protected]
13th May 2015, 05:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No there are no Entrance Examinations to study BCA in NIT's as there is no BCA course available to the students to pursue the course of BCA.
There are MBA courses which are conducted in NIT's nowadays but there is no BCA Course that is offered to the students.
So there is no Entrance Examinations for the students who want to pursue the course of BCA.
If you want to study the course of BCA then you will have to study it from somewhere else as the NIT's do not offer such a course.
Regarding the marks that you have it is sufficient to be eligible to study the course of BCA from any University.
23rd April 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

what are admission procedures for msc with integrated cource in nits?
16th January 2021, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Bca programme in Any NIT collage
16th January 2021, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How we take admission in NIT in BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?