12th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship scheme for international students? Selection procedure and IELTS or TOEFL?

I want to know about scholarship scheme for international students. i have just passed my school. and also how about selection process ? we need IELTS, TOFEL or anything more ? thanks for your help and feedback .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to appear for MS in foreign country?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  5. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  6. Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test
  7. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  8. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  9. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore?
  10. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  14. How to apply for MS in Abroad? Entrance test and courses to choose?
  15. Is it compulsory to have work experience to do MBA in New Zealand? Best colleges in New Zealand?
  16. Which courses are available through IELTS and GMAT? Does working experience count for scholarship?
  17. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
8th January 2015, 10:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship scheme for international students? Selection procedure and IELTS or TOEFL?

Universities offer scholarships to only few number of students. Mostly, universities selects those students, who can satisfy the following criteria
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE - Above 300 marks
3. IELTS - At least 6.5 bands (or) TOEFL - minimum 90 marks
If you can satisfy above requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university.
You should appear for anyone exam between IELTS and TOEFL. My suggestion for you, is to appear for IELTS exam. Because, IELTS is accepted by more number of universities all around the world, when compared to TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?