12th March 2012, 03:55 PM
BHOLU KUMAR SHARMA

What is the pattern change of engineering exam this year? I am a student of class 12th

I am a student of std-12 now ,i want to know the patern change of engineering exams .

16th April 2013, 12:27 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Unhappy Re: What is the pattern change of engineering exam this year? I am a student of class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHOLU KUMAR SHARMA View Post
I am a student of std-12 now ,i want to know the patern change of engineering exams .
the pattern is changed. all the states who conduct their seprate entrance has now merged it into one and that will be one conducted by CBSE . the test is known as JEE . and if you want to get admission in IITs and NITs then you have to be in top 150000 students in jee(main) test then you could appear for jee(advance) and can get admission in IITS and NITs if cleared the advanced paper and you must also be the part of top 10% students of respective board.
and all the else students who didnot come in 150000 students can get admissions only in their state colleges . they will not be able to get admission in IITs and NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?