16th February 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What type of course in Journalism can get me a News Reporter job?

I have done 12th and now looking forward to do some course in graduation. But i have a dream of becoming a News Reporter. So i want to know what type of course in Journalism can get me a News Reporter job?

17th February 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What type of course in Journalism can get me a News Reporter job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th and now looking forward to do some course in graduation. But i have a dream of becoming a News Reporter. So i want to know what type of course in Journalism can get me a News Reporter job?
You can pursue for B.A in Journalism & Mass Communications course in order to become a News Reporter. Apart from the educational qualification it is mandatory that you must develop your communication and writing skill which is most essential for News Reporter job. Make yourself interest in current affairs which makes you specialized person in the News Reporting field. Let's the basic eligibility criteria required for B.A in Journalism & Mass Communications;

- Applicants who have passed 12th standard are eligible to apply. The applicant must studied and Good communication skill in English.

- A minimum of 55% marks is required to obtain admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?