21st November 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Tech MBA or M.Tech or Civil Services?

I m a b.tech student of ECE..i want to know the fields in which i can opt after b.tech
i know some of these like..

1.MBA
2.M.TECH
3.CIVIL SERVICES ( IAS , IES ).

I would like to know the other fields..

21st November 2014, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech MBA or M.Tech or Civil Services?

You can opt any of the courses mentioned by you in which you are interested or you can also appear for Civil Services Examination. To pursue MBA or M.Tech course, you need to satisfy required eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

MBA :-
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. To be eligible to pursue this course, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You need to appear for MBA entrance examinations like MAT, XAT, CAT, GMAT, etc. to get admission in MBA course.

M.Tech :-
M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. To be eligible to pursue this course, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You need to appear for M.Tech entrance examination like GATE to get admission in M.Tech course.

Civil Services Examination :-
The Civil Services Examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment of IAS, IPS, IES, IRS officers. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for Civil Services Examination as mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be within 21-30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?