23rd February 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Bachelor of Computer Science? List of colleges in India?

Hello Sir,
How can I study Bachelor of Computer Science? What all things I need to take admission in any college for BCA? What are the colleges available for this course in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  2. How many fields are there in BSc?
  3. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  4. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  5. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
  6. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience program in India?
  7. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  8. Procedure for WIPRO WASE program?
  9. Which is the best college to study B.Tech in computer science?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Can I start my graduation degree after 12th? Name of colleges in India for Bachelor degree in Computer science?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.A. in Criminology if completed Bachelor of Theatre Arts? List of colleges in India?
  17. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
25th February 2016, 09:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Bachelor of Computer Science? List of colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
How can I study Bachelor of Computer Science? What all things I need to take admission in any college for BCA? What are the colleges available for this course in Delhi?
The aspirant has to complete 10+2 with mathematics and English as one of the subjects with 50% marks to study BCA. The duration of the course is 3 years. You have to apply to the college for the admission either online or offline with required documents for the admission. After short listing, they will inform you about the fee and other details. You have to pay the fee and get admitted to the course. The list of colleges in India given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?