25th February 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for entrance exam of BA?

If I want to enter in patna women's college for economics honours BA and I did my inter with commerce than my entrance exam on the basis of which subject ???

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after passing 10th? What are the courses?
  2. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  3. When is the entrance exam of MSc IT? From where to get the form? What are the subjects in the entrance exam?
  4. Requirements for the entrance exam for B.Stat in ISI institution in Bangalore? Which are the subjects involved? How to prepare for it?
  5. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility criteria for NRIs to write IIT entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam and which subjects to be studied?
  7. Are we eligible for both engineering and medicine if we are in M.Bi.P.C.?
  8. What can I choose other than MBBS after completing M.Ed?
  9. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about MPSC entrance exam? Which subjects are there?
  11. What is the percentage needed in BSc Nursing of Government College
  12. List of subjects for KAS entrance exam?
  13. List of different subjects for MDS entrance in AP PG entrance?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  15. How many subjects we have to study to prepare PSC entrance exam?
  16. How to take admission in government BSc Nursing after passing 12th with 71%?
  17. Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus of medical entrance exam of National Institute of Homeopathy?
26th February 2016, 01:33 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects for entrance exam of BA?

If you are keenly interested to pursue graduation from Patna Women's then surely you need to go through entrance examination.
You should give entrance test on the basis of subject you have chosen. Entrance test is not so much easy as you are expecting. You need to prepare fully to crack entrance test other wise you are not allowed to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?