2nd July 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How much time will it take to become a Company Secretary for B.Com graduate? Age during completion of ICSI program?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Com now and planning to join ICSI program. How much time it will takes to become a Company Secretary? If I complete my ICSI course so what will be my age on that time?

3rd July 2016, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time will it take to become a Company Secretary for B.Com graduate? Age during completion of ICSI program?

Minimum 2 years is required to complete CS programme if you pass all the subjects in first attempt. If you keep failing then it will prolong your quest for completing this course.
Hence, if you are a B.Com then you will be exempted from foundation programme. You just need to clear two stages to become a CS.
4th July 2016, 12:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time will it take to become a Company Secretary for B.Com graduate? Age during completion of ICSI program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Com now and planning to join ICSI program. How much time it will takes to become a Company Secretary? If I complete my ICSI course so what will be my age on that time?
The aspirant can complete the Company Secretary course in 3.5 years including 15 months training. The course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). You can complete the Executive and Professional programs within two years and you have to undergo 15 months training to get the membership in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). You can find the details in the ICSI Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?