5th September 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

From when WBUT even semester exam will start?

When wbut even semester exam will start? it will start on the month of may or whether it will be delayed?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for WBUT 1st semester exam
  2. How to calculate percentage if secured 6.5 CGPA in WBUT BBA?
  3. From where I can download syllabus books and previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech 4th semester exam?
  4. WBUT question papers of first semester?
  5. WBUT MCA 3rd Semester Operating System and System Software Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. WBUT IT 6th Semester Data Communications and Networking (IT 603) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. WBUT ECE 4th Semester Analog Electronic Circuits (EC 401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. WBUT ECE 4th Semester Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating System (EC 404) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Reference books for SLIET B.Tech entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year question papers of B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester exam conducted by WBUT?
  12. How to get good marks in WBUT B.Tech 1st semester
  13. WBUT Semester question papers of Mechanical Engineering of 1st semester
  14. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT, MCA, 4th Semester, Environment and Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Last year question papers of WBUT BCA 6th semester with solution?
  17. WBUT ECE 4th Semester Analog Communication (EC 403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. WBUT ECE 5th Semester Computer Architecture & Organization (EC503) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th April 2015, 05:10 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: From when WBUT even semester exam will start?

Normally the even semester examinations of WBUT starts from the end of May and it continues till June. The examinations, especially that involves students of so many colleges never get delayed. But sometimes there are unprecedented events like the change in administrative body of a college, elections, date clashing with other board examinations or university examinations. Only in such cases dates may be delayed. But as I said such events are unprecedented. So no one can predict that what will happen in the month of May of next year. But what I can predict is that unless such events as I mentioned happens the dates of WBUT examination will not change. It might even be taken 2-3 weeks before its scheduled time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?