25th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Where to do graduation in Microbiology after completion of HSC exam?

I study in a university where we are never given a % above 75, it's too difficult to score,so how will I get into a good college after my graduation. And what are the goos colleges where I can study,do every college have an entrance test,how to prepare for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is microbiology having entrance after HSc? What is the fee structure?
  2. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India?
  4. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  5. Is it possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC D.Ed course completion?
  6. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in AFMC Pune for PG? I have scored 55% in PCB in HSC exam
  8. What to do after completion of Graduation in Microbiology having interest in Research work?
  9. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  10. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  11. Can I do my graduation after completing HSc exam?
  12. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology
  13. How may I pursue my graduation in Rajkot city after passing HSC exam?
  14. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  15. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible for PCS Exam after completion of Graduation in Fisheries Sciences and M.Sc in Microbiology?
28th August 2015, 12:05 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do graduation in Microbiology after completion of HSC exam?

The list of best college for Microbiology course in India :

Sardar Patel Institute of Applied Science (SPIAS), Anand (Gujarat)

North East Frontier Technical University : Faculty of Allied Health Science, Along (Arunachal Pradesh)

Himalayan University : Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)

Himalayan University : Faculty of Science, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)

EIILM University - Department of Science, West Sikkim (Sikkim)

GITAM University School of Life Sciences of Institute of Science - Department of Microbiology and Food Science and Technology, Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)

Kurukshetra University : Department of Zoology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana)

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University : Institute of Engineering Technology, Faizabad (Uttar Pradesh)
28th August 2015, 11:32 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do graduation in Microbiology after completion of HSC exam?

Following are best Microbiology College in India:

Progressive Education Society Modern college for Arts and Science, Pune

Nirama University

Deemed University

Lovely Professional University

Amity University

Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute

IIMT Group of College, Meerut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?