14th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Where and how to pursue graduation in Fashion designing?

Where and how to pursue graduation in Fashion designing? Is it only from NIFT? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same as soon as possible? I am just looking forward to get the admission now and am not sure what needs to be done!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  2. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  4. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  5. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  6. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  8. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  9. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  10. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  11. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  13. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  14. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  15. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  16. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to study B.Sc if interested to do Fashion Designing course?
  18. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
14th May 2015, 03:09 PM
MohitPatel92

Default Re: Where and how to pursue graduation in Fashion designing?

When we talk of fashion designing course, the first thing that comes to our mind is NIFT. NIFT,Delhi is best institute in India for fashion designing. Apart from NIFT,there are many other institutes in India which offers fashion designing course. But I would recommend you to join NIFT in Delhi or Kolkata because of the huge opportunities they provide.
The students who have passed class 12th with 50% marks can apply for graduation in fashion designing. Most of the top University conduct entrance exams and personal interviews for selecting candidates. The candidates who crack the entrance exam and personal interview will get admission.
15th May 2015, 02:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Where and how to pursue graduation in Fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where and how to pursue graduation in Fashion designing? Is it only from NIFT? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same as soon as possible? I am just looking forward to get the admission now and am not sure what needs to be done!
Well, there are so many Private and Government, universities, which offers Graduation in Fashion designing. Those who have completed their 12th standard with 50% marks can apply for the Graduation in Fashion Designing. The admission criteria for Graduation in Fashion designing differs from university to university. Most of the University conduct entrance exams for selecting students for the different programs in fashion designing. Some of the National level Fashion designing Entrance Examination., CEED, NID, NIFT, Pearl Academy.
Those candidates who qualify in the Fashion designing Entrance Exam can get admission in reputed college. Here, I have listed colleges which offer Graduation in Fashion designing course.

Colleges Offering Gradation in Fashion Designing:

NID, Ahmedabad
Paldi, Ahmedabad 380 007, Gujarat Phone: 079-2663 9692, 2660 5243,
Fax: 079-2662 1167,
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Pearl Academy, Delhi
C-56/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi 110020 Phone : 6849402, 6849403, 6839414, 6925016,
Web: www.pearla cademy.com

National College of Design
75, Hardevi Chambers,
Pantheon Road, Egmore
Chennai 600008
Contact No. : 09445451032,09444035064

WLC college
Above Canara Bank, Malkaganj, Delhi 110007
Contact No. : 01127666117
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?