27th November 2014, 10:52 AM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

Where to study M.Tech among India and Abroad if completed B.Tech from Mumbai?

hello frds ,
i pass out my B.Tech from mumbai and
i want to complete my master degree
can any body suggest me master in abroad
is better or master in india is better ..??????

Related Questions:
  1. Where to study M.Tech among India and Abroad if completed B.Tech from Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  3. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  6. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  7. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  8. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  9. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  10. Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?
  11. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
  12. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  13. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  14. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  15. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  16. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  17. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  18. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
29th November 2014, 05:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to study M.Tech among India and Abroad if completed B.Tech from Mumbai?

It depends upon your interest where to study whether in India or Abroad. But, I can say you if you are interested to study your Master's Degree course in Abroad, you need to spend more money for getting admission in foreign universities, for writing GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examination. If you are interested to study your Master's Degree course in India, then, you can complete your M.Tech course with very low fee when compared to M.Tech in Abroad. So, I suggest you to think about these things and decide which will be better for you and then, you can pursue your M.Tech course in India or Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?