Unregistered

Whether Assam CEE and JAT are same?

Sir
I want to know that is
Assam CEE and JAT is same???????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. What's the official website for CEE and JAT Assam? How may I appear in both the entrance for admission to medical?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  4. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. What is the date of Assam CEE exam?
  7. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  8. Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?
  9. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  10. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  11. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  12. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  13. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  14. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  15. Am I eligible for AIEEE? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and 43% marks in PCM and I belong to OBC
  16. Will I get any college after scoring 121 marks in Assam CEE examination?
  17. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  18. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE? -- [New]
28th November 2015, 11:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Assam CEE and JAT are same?

Asssam CEE is conducted by Dibrugarh university and the admission is only for that respective university. Whereas JAT is for admission to all undergraduate colleges in Assam.

Assam CEE stands for Assam Common entrance test. It is conducted by Dibrugarh university for all the candidates who have passed class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects and should have secured above 60% marks from a recognized board of education.

Assam JAT stands for Joint admission test conducted by Directorate of technical education, Assam. The eligibility criteria required to apply for JAT is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from Assam higher secondary education council or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and should have secured atleast 50% marks in aggregate.

JAT is conducted for admission to various undergraduate courses in engineering, Dental, Medical and Ayurvedic colleges in the state of Assam.

While that of Assam CEE is conducted by Dibrugarh university for admission to various undergraduate medical and engineering courses in the state of Assam. The official website is http://www.dibru.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?