23rd February 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?

I am a Peremanent residence of Assam. My son passed AISSE from Panipat (Haryana). Whether he will be eligible to appear JAT-Assam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  4. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?
  6. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  7. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  9. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  10. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  11. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  12. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  13. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  14. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  15. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  17. Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal? -- [New]
21st July 2012, 08:01 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?

Respected sir/mam,

Eligibility:

--indian citizen --permanent resident of assam

--pass 12th board of assam

--in PCM(physics, chemistry,maths)

--minimum 50% is required in PCM

--age must not be more than 21 yrs --not less than 17 yrs

--moral character must be good

--physically and mentally fit

--sc/st have age relaxation of 3 yrs

seat reservation

--schedule caste 7%
--schedule tribe 10%
--other backward classes 15%
--physically challenged 1 seat in each college
--students of freedom fighters 2 seats in each colleges

Paper pattern
--maths--100 marks
--physics--100 marks
--chemistry--100 marks
--biology--100 marks

you can also get other details regarding admission please visit official website:

http://www.dheassam.gov.in

Quote:
all the best and try hard to live your dreams
22nd July 2012, 03:38 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?

hiii....!!!

-->eligibility criteria:-

*you should be indian.

*you should have passed your 12th class from assam board .

*subjects should be PCM.

*marks should be atleast 60%

*age limit is 21yrs and should not be less than 17 yrs.

*moral character should be good.

*you should be fit physically and mentally.

*age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC.

-->for more details you can visit:-
www.dheassam.gov.in

all the best....go ahead!!
25th July 2012, 09:20 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

-->eligibility criteria:-

*you should be indian.

*you should have passed your 12th class from assam board .

*subjects should be PCM.

*marks should be atleast 60%

*age limit is 21yrs and should not be less than 17 yrs.

*moral character should be good.

*you should be fit physically and mentally.

*age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC.

-->for more details you can visit:-
www.dheassam.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?