29th June 2016, 12:37 AM
Yeslin Pushan

Whether Biotechnology is good specialization to study in B.Tech?

Hi Sir,
I am getting Biotechnology to study in B.Tech as I have qualified in JEE Main. I don't know much more about this Biotechnology course. Kindly tell me is it a good specialization? Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?
  4. In which country I should study MD if completed BAMS? Best specialization to study in MD?
  5. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  6. Which subject to choose after M.Pharm?
  7. Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?
  8. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  9. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  10. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  11. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  14. Which are the better options for me after B.E Civil? What to choose between MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  16. B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry a scarce career in South Africa?
  17. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same? -- [New]
  18. Which exams should I answer to be eligible for BI.PC UG courses? Details about the courses for BI.PC students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?