7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether COMEDK is the easiest exam for getting admission in BTech? Procedure to apply?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for COMEDK. I have passed 11th and now studying in 12th Science. I would like to know how I can apply as I want to do BTech. I think COMEDK is the best and easiest way for this course admission. Am I right?

15th June 2018, 06:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether COMEDK is the easiest exam for getting admission in BTech? Procedure to apply?

Yes, COMEDK is a good entrance exam. It is a decent option if you are planning on getting an engineering seat in Karnataka. It will save you a lot of money if you get a seat through this entrance exam.

<>Apply procedure:
You can apply only online through official website of COMEDK UGET I.e. https://www.comedk.org. First you have to register online to fill the application form. After registering yourself for COMEDK UGET & Uni-GUAGE EMeD” you have to fill up the application form with all required details through login into website. Pay the application fee online. You are required to take printout the filled application form for further use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?