13th June 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?

sir
Is there bsc economics course in fergusson college ?
if it is then whta will be the procedure
to get admission for bsc economics

Related Questions:
  1. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  2. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  3. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  4. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  6. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  8. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  10. What is the date of sale of admission form of BSc geology of Fergusson College? Can I fill the form online?
  11. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  12. Which law courses does Fergusson Law College offer? How to apply for admission?
  13. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  14. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  15. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  16. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  17. List of government colleges in Pune?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
3rd December 2014, 02:02 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
Is there bsc economics course in fergusson college ?
if it is then whta will be the procedure
to get admission for bsc economics
Sorry to say that the Fergusson college does not offer B.Sc Economics program. However, If you are interested in Economics and want to get admission in Fergusson college, then you can apply for a BA Economic course.

The Fergusson college offer BA Economic programme. The duration of the course is three years which are divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> The minimum educational qualification required by a person to join the BA economic is a pass in the Intermediate course in any discipline from a recognized board. First preference will be given for students who have studied the Economics subject at 11th and 12th standard.

-> Applicants required to score at least 50% marks at 12th level.

For more Info, please visit here ->http://www.fergusson.edu/article/Programmes.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?