7th March 2013, 02:05 PM
tausifraza786

How to do my graduation from IGNOU? I am a railway employee and I have done 12th in commerce

Hello
sir, i am a railway employee i have 12th passed in commerce i want to do my graduation from ignou, is it possible doing my graduation from ignou with my job and will it be valid for upsc,ssc etc

15th September 2016, 11:29 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do my graduation from IGNOU? I am a railway employee and I have done 12th in commerce

Yes, IGNOU is a recognised university. The degree from the university is valid to get government jobs or to appear for entrance examination.

So, you can appear for UPSC, SSC entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment in jobs.

The candidates passed 10+2 from recognised board are eligible to get admission in graduation degree. For more information about admission visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
31st December 2020, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my graduation from IGNOU? I am a railway employee and I have done 12th in commerce

I am railway employee can I do dl.ed course from Ignu
15th June 2021, 08:37 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello Friend
You can take admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University through official website of IGNOU. IGNOU University taking admission 2 times every year in the month of January and in the month of July. Now July 2021 session admissions are open. You can applying through University website www.ignou.ac.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a Central University which offers certificate, diploma, graduate, postgraduate and PhD programs in various subjects.
When you visit this university website first download the prospectus and then slight which subject you want to study the all subjects and fee structure is given there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?