7th July 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Why I was not called for 1st counselling had 298 general rank in BCECE-MBBS?

sir
my rank in gen 298in bcece mbbs and in obc it is115
but i was not caled for 1st counselling.
ranker more than mine were called for it .
i cant understand how is it possible .
pls reply soon. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get MBBS college if got 253 rank in SC category of BCECE?
  2. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
  3. How to take admission in 1st round counseling?
  4. Do I have to give option in 1st counseling for reallotment of MBBS seat?
  5. Expected rank in BCECE medical with 120 marks?
  6. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate?
  7. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS in KIIT after scoring 10001 in general and 728 in SC?
  8. What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling
  9. Will I be called for counseling in KIITS with a rank of 11667 in MBBS/BDS?
  10. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course?
  11. Eligibility for GATE after Backlog exam in 1st semester cleared in 2nd semester?
  12. UPMT Counselling, upto how much rank students are called for counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27556 rank in KIITEE?
  14. Can I get chemical engineering after scoring 110 in Manipal University entrance test?
  15. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  16. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  17. Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?
  18. Any chance to get a seat for MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 2500 rank and 161/240 in ENAT for MBBS?
23rd March 2016, 04:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I was not called for 1st counselling had 298 general rank in BCECE-MBBS?

There might be a probability that the persons who weer called for counseling rounds having scored not better than you might be from any reserved category of candidates and so they got the chance first. However you need not worry, if you weren't called in the first counseling, you might be probably called for the second one.
8th April 2016, 11:26 AM
barunk198

Default Re: Why I was not called for 1st counselling had 298 general rank in BCECE-MBBS?

BCECE Exam has limited 200 seats for each medical & engineering stream. Your ranking is not applicable for calling for counselling to get admission in MBBS courses .
you can visit at www.bceceadmission.nic.in & www.bceceboard.com for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?