20th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago?

Hello Sir,
I have supplementary in my B.Com but I quit my B.Com in 3rd year around 10 years ago. But now I want to continue and give my supplementary exams. Please let me know am I eligible to give supplementary exams or not?

20th April 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Supplementary examinations if you have discontinued B.Com course around 10 years ago. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, that means, you must have to complete the course within maximum duration to obtain Degree certificate else, your admission will be cancelled. Since, the maximum duration of B.Com course is 6 years, you have discontinued B.Com course 10 years ago, that means, your admission will be cancelled and you are not eligible to appear in Supplementary examinations.
21st April 2016, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago?

No, I am sorry to say that now you cannot appear for your supplementary examination as you have elapsed a lot of time and therefore, if you wish to pursue your graduation once again, you can get admission in the course under NIOS board and can continue with your studies further.
21st April 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't appear for exam now after 10 years because you have crossed the specified period of time for completion of degree course.

Normally, 6 years is the maximum time allotted to complete the degree according to rules of most of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?