28th April 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech after clearing intermediate supplementary papers?

Hi, i had clear my inter but i had fail in inter 1st year one subject maths. So can i be eligible for b.tech by writing supplementary exam or not?

28th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after clearing intermediate supplementary papers?

Yes, definitely you will be eligible.
Students take one year for preparation. They take one years gap.
Some take one for improving their marks, and some like you have to wait to clear their left over papers. So, it doesn't mean that yo won't be eligible for the b.tech course.

You will be definitely eligible for the course. Just focus on your papers right now and try to perform as good as your potential allows.
28th April 2015, 04:41 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after clearing intermediate supplementary papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i had clear my inter but i had fail in inter 1st year one subject maths. So can i be eligible for b.tech by writing supplementary exam or not?
Yes now you can apply anywhere you want to apply as after all of these things you can get a chance in this.
Supplementary is not a curse it just means you didn't do well last year but now you are performing well.
so without having tensions in your mind you can go for this any time.
so for B.tech go apply and do your hard work.
28th April 2015, 05:11 PM
poojasingh151

Yes, you can get admission in mamy private Engineering Colleges but its Quit hard to get admission in good colleges as well as Government College. So According to my point of view, you should appear in 12th examination again if you have the confidence to get good marks.
28th April 2015, 05:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear, you don't have any eligibility to get an admission into B.Tech with having supplementary papers of Intermediate. First thing you have to more concentrate on the supplementary paper of Maths rather to study graduation (B.Tech ).

Once you complete the supply paper then you would have to write Entrance exam to get an admission for the B.Tech. Otherwise you will have to pay high amount of donations for every year.

So you need to be careful about your career. That to you will not get seat in any of top colleges for your qualification.

Here we are providing you the list of entrance exam which held National wide.

List of Entrance Exams for B.Tech (Engineering )Course :

1.JEE Main

2.JEE Advanced

3.VITEEE

4.CET

5.EAMCET

6.BISAT

7. UPESEAT

8.RPET

9.NEE

10. HITSEE etc.,
28th April 2015, 07:13 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The possibilities are very less to get B.E /B.Tech seat after failing class 12 examination in first attempt.

Since, you are very weak in mathematics, I suggest you not to go for engineering courses. You can go for other courses like arts, science related courses, or commerce or business administration or computer application courses.
30th May 2015, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I scored 71 in chemistry,62 in physics and 13 marks in maths.After giving re-exam in maths and clearing it with good marks, can I get admission in btech..can I apply in any good university. Pl.help by replying
3rd March 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get seat in iit or nit in 2016?i not wrote language paper properly &i hope that i may fail.so i want to write supply.so can get seat???
23rd April 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I scored 28 in chemistry,48 in physics and 17 marks in maths(A) After giving re-exam in maths and clearing it with good marks, can I write the eamcet.
19th May 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I got supplementary in maths in 12th mp board. Now after clearing supplementary exam can I get admission in college
19th April 2019, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in maths 2b of ts inter exams. I am writing supplementary exam to be held in may 2019. Am i eligible to get seat in b.tech through eamcet exams of ap and ts being conducted shortly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?