20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in getting job after B.Tech in information technology, if my vision in one eye is not good?

I am doing B.Tech. in information technology and my left eyes vision is very low, but right eye is perfect. Is there will be any problem in my future? Please Sir answer. Reply me, what should I do?

21st June 2017, 04:02 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Will there be any problem in getting job after B.Tech in information technology, if my vision in one eye is not good?

No, your vision has nothing to do with the course you have studied. You will not be facing any issue if your eyesight is a bit weak. You should be good at what you have studied throughout your course and I am sure you will do well in the interview you will be attending and will avail the job in top companies.
21st June 2017, 03:44 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any problem in getting job after B.Tech in information technology, if my vision in one eye is not good?

No, there will not be any problem in future, if you take regular check up of your eye. Meet your doctor on a regular basis and take proper medicines on time referred by your doctor. Do the exercise of eye and body on a regular basis and eat healthy foods only.
22nd June 2017, 01:24 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There will be no problem in getting government/private job due to your imbalance eye vision.
Except NDA (National Defence Academy), you can apply for various government sector job such as in Railways, Banks, Public Service Commission, etc.
You can also apply for you desired private job.
Eye vision imbalance can be corrected by spectacles, eye lenses, also through lesser operation.
22nd June 2017, 02:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, there must not be any kind of problem further for getting a job after the completion of your B.Tech degree course, if your eye sight is not so good.
Jobs will be provided based on your performance in the campus drives and your marks scored in the degree course. So, better to concentrate on your performance, I am sure you will get a good job in future.
22nd June 2017, 10:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no problem, if you can get it corrected through specs. You should not be completely blind, which can create problems in getting the work done.

Hence, if your eye can be corrected with specs, then no need to worry.
23rd June 2017, 06:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There should not e any problem with the vision in an IT job as vision is not so critical thing there required in the job.

Yes, you may face a problem if you apply for a software related job in the railways or defense sector. A perfect vision is required in such departments. But for the simple IT firms, your coding skills will be seen rather than any difficiency in vision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?