23rd January 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internships with 57% of marks in 3rd year ECE?

I am doing 3rd ECE (B.Tech) with the average of 57%.

Am I eligible for any internship programs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  2. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  3. How can I apply for internships after passing 3rd semester of B.Tech ECE with 85%
  4. Can I be eligible to apply for JTO entrance exam? I am doing engineering 3rd year in ECE department
  5. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  6. What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?
  7. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  8. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  9. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  11. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  12. Are internships available for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students during summer?
  13. How can I apply for internships in Google, Wipro and TCS being 3rd year B.Tech CSE candidate?
  14. What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?
  15. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  17. Which are the government institutes providing internship? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE engineering
  18. Am I eligible for any good company after scoring 49.6% in 12th and 68.64% in B.E ECE?
25th January 2015, 03:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internships with 57% of marks in 3rd year ECE?

No, to do Internship in any MNC or private organization you need to have at least 60% marks in your academic career.

But, still you can manage to find good internship programs out in the market. As, you're in the 3rd year, better study hard and complete your Graduation with 60% marks. Then you can post your resume at some MNC including TCS, Infosys, IBM, Accenture etc.., by logging into their career portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?