9th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internships in Google, Wipro and TCS being 3rd year B.Tech CSE candidate?

hello sir,
I am doing my B.Tech 3rd year at GITAM UNIVERSITY with CSE background.How can i get internships in companies like GOOGLE,WIPRO,TCS ? how to apply for them please give me the details in brief.
Thanking you sir.
Awaiting your reply sir!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  2. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  4. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  6. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  7. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  8. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  9. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  10. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  11. How can I apply for IT companies like TCS, WIPRO?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  14. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  15. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  16. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  17. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  18. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE?
15th February 2018, 03:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internships in Google, Wipro and TCS being 3rd year B.Tech CSE candidate?

These all companies have their official websites, from where you can apply for internship as well as jobs. Selection will be on the basis of your academic career and interview.

If you have any contacts with working professional, then you can apply through them too. This is the best way to get a quick response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?