14th April 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in BHEL Hyderbad after doing B.Tech 3rd year in JNTU Hyderbad? Procedure for the same?

am doing my btech 3rd year in jntu hyd,so plz guide me.......i wanna do internship in bhel hyd,
so i wanna know the procedure

16th May 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in BHEL Hyderbad after doing B.Tech 3rd year in JNTU Hyderbad? Procedure for the same?

sir please explain the procedure of internship at bhel hyd after completion of b.tech please reply me, will they give internship notification officially or we should go with a reference
9th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in BHEL Hyderbad after doing B.Tech 3rd year in JNTU Hyderbad? Procedure for the same?

I want to know the procedure for applying internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?