24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering?

I am pursuing my 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering,A.P. can I get an opportunity for internship in L&T in January with training period max upto 3 weeks.? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  2. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. How to do summer internship in AP? I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering branch
  5. Internship of 30 days in Chennai for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  9. Which are the colleges in AP? I have scored 60,533 rank in EAMCET
  10. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  13. Which Companies in Pune I can do Internship for 1-2 months being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering? Required criteria for this?
  14. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  16. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  18. How to do internship in Indore? I am a 3rd year civil engineering student
27th October 2015, 09:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship being in third year of civil engineering. You can definitely get an internship opportunity. Since you are in third year of engineering and from civil background, so you are definitely eligible for the internship opportunity in L&T. You can also opt for the training course in L&T. However, the minimum duration of both internship and training is of one month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?