1st July 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Electrical Engineering last year student?

Hello
I want do summer internship in ONGC,
Now I am studying in last year
B.Tech Electrical Engineering in Mumbai
please reply soon thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  6. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  10. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  13. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
3rd July 2015, 06:56 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Electrical Engineering last year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want do summer internship in ONGC,
Now I am studying in last year
B.Tech Electrical Engineering in Mumbai
please reply soon thanks

Yes, you can go for the Summer internship training Program any of the Organization as you are technically Eligible for the Internship as you are in the final year of your degree Program. So, i ca suggest you to do your Internship training From Bangalore rather Than from Mumbai. So, i am suggesting you the name of some core Electrical Company from where you can do your Internship :

1. CINIF.
2. BHEL.
3. Anchor.

** These are the world class company and there are carrier opportunity too
in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?