16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How does Tata Motors, Jamshedpur select for internship programme in Mechanical stream? When to apply for it?

I am studying Mechanical Engineering course and want to do internship from Tata Motors, Jamshedpur. Please tell me how they select for internship programme? When to apply for it?

20th January 2018, 07:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does Tata Motors, Jamshedpur select for internship programme in Mechanical stream? When to apply for it?

Tata Motors offers summer training to very limited number of candidates and that too from well reputed business schools, IIT's etc. Your college must be in Tata Motors's list to get a chance of internship from Tata Motors. Concern executive of Tata Motors visit the various campuses and pick some brilliant candidates for summer training.
Tata runs SIP i.e. Summer Internship Program for making engineers more practical and familiar with industries. They engage the shortlisted candidates in various live projects which enhance their confidence and practical skills.
If, your college is not in Tata Motors's list, then you can write an application to the HR manager of Tata Motors. If, they consider your application then you can also join the SIP of Tata Motors. You can apply for internship at Tata Motors tentatively in the month May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?