4th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate through Plumbing training classes?

My name is Prashant Sahu and I am doing Plumbing training classes because I want to get job in Gulf countries. Can I know about the job opportunities through this classes for me?

20th January 2018, 05:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through Plumbing training classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Prashant Sahu and I am doing Plumbing training classes because I want to get job in Gulf countries. Can I know about the job opportunities through this classes for me?

Candidates after completion of the Plumbing training classes can work in various organizations like facility management service companies, retails, shopping malls, hotels, apartments, various manufacturing companies, etc. They can also work with various abroad companies as a plumber. Candidates can also start their own shop for plumbing works. It is one of the highly demanding professions. Demand for the plumbers in the towns and cities of India are high. The chances of working in abroad countries like Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Kuwait, Oman, etc. are high for the plumbers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?