2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Internship from Tangent Systems, Pondicherry for Electrical Engineering student?

Sir, I want to gain few information about Tangent System, Pondicherry related to internship queries. My query is this company provide internship related to Electronics? If yes, then as I am an Electrical student then what benefit I get after internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
  2. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering stream from Jain Irrigation Systems?
  3. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  4. Benefits of doing Internship from Acumen Soft Technologies for Electrical Engineering student?
  5. Benefits of doing Internship from Polaris Financial Technology Limited, Chennai for Electrical Engineering student?
  6. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ramco Systems for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  10. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship to Electrical student in Vellore?
  12. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student? -- [New]
  13. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  14. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  15. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  16. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student?
  18. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
15th March 2018, 10:45 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Internship from Tangent Systems, Pondicherry for Electrical Engineering student?

Yes, the company provides internship to the Engineering students.

The issue is the nature of work.

As you yourself have mentioned that it is an electronics company and you are an electrical engineering student.

So, I am afraid that you will end up wasting your time in the company as there will be very less for you to learn related to your field.

Also, you will face difficulty in learning the concepts as they will be new to you.

So, I advice you to search for some other company which has a work related to your own field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?