7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Mechanics Vocational Training for 12th student?

Sir, I am in 12th standard and preparing for my board exam. I am interest to do vocational training in Mechanics after my 12th. I want to know what benefits I get after this training?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  2. Courses to do after completion of 12th Vocational stream? Benefits of opting Vocational stream in 11th?
  3. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Courses under Vocational Training for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  7. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch?
  8. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  9. Courses to do in Vocational Training for B.Tech(Software Engineering) student?
  10. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  11. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  12. What is the scope of getting admission for vocational training in environment science? Procedure to apply?
  13. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  14. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  15. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  17. Vocational Training in any reputed company for Civil student?
  18. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?