29th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Courses under Vocational Training for 12th Commerce student?

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to do Vocational Training. So, I would like to know about the courses available to do under this training. Please let me know about the courses asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to do in Vocational Training for B.Tech(Software Engineering) student?
  2. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  3. Benefits of doing Mechanics Vocational Training for 12th student?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  5. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the courses other than PUC Science, Arts, Commerce at Karnataka Gulbarga?
  8. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  9. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  13. Courses to do after completion of 12th Vocational stream? Benefits of opting Vocational stream in 11th?
  14. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  15. What is the scope of getting admission for vocational training in environment science? Procedure to apply?
  16. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  17. Am I eligible for Ag B.Sc after intermediate with vocational stream?
  18. Field to choose after not being satisfied with 12th through Vocational sciences with Computer? Should i opt for commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?