28th January 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?

I want to know the best commercial pilot training institute in abroad and whether i will get 100% placement.i have completed my b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Zuan Education a SEO training institute of Chennai provides 100% placement?
  2. Should I wait for interview calls or join training in some VLSI institute? Is it true that VLSI provides 100% placement?
  3. Career after MBA in finance? Which is the best institute providing 100% placement?
  4. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  5. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  6. Best Pilot training institute in India? Where to get training in India or Abroad?
  7. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  8. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  9. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.Tech course?
  10. Which are the institutes in ACS Pune providing good PLC training and placement
  11. Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?
  12. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of 100% Placement Training Centers in Bangalore for ECE candidates?
  14. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. Which are the best UPTU colleges for civil, mechanical and CS in government and private sectors?
  16. Which is the best automation training institute?
  17. How to get information regarding off campus placements?
  18. Job after completing CCNA course?
17th May 2014, 06:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?

As you have mentioned in your question that you want to be a pilot and you are now searching for a good pilot training institute abroad which will give you 100% placement and you have completed your b.tech, so now I will provide you some information about the best pilot institute and how you can get 100% Job so there are some pilot training institution which are very popular and they are so popular that by seeing your certificate only they will give you a good Job So I am going to give you the detail of one of that popular institute.

So, CAE Oxford Aviation Academy is one of best pilot institution which comes in the top 3 rank its located in Europe and this institution has all the top facility that a Student needs for his bright future. This institute has the high class training equipment and the trainers are highly qualified these trainers train their students how to handle the plane in any tough situation.

This institute’s certificate is very helpful in getting a very high position Job in any airport in any part of the country very easily. So, I will recommend you to go for CAE Oxford Aviation Academy for your pilot training.
20th February 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?

The expenditure at CAE Oxford Aviation Academy l
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?