7th December 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in BHEL being in B.Tech 2nd year ECE?

Sir,
I will be completing my b-tech 2nd year (ece). During the summer session I want to do an internship in Bhel. So,kindly please tell me the procedure for the application. Reply me in [email protected]
Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  4. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  8. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship in BHEL after passing B.Tech in ECE
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am currently doing B.Tech ECE
  15. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  16. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  18. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
22nd September 2016, 09:30 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Summer internship in BHEL being in B.Tech 2nd year ECE?

Yes you are eligible for internship in BHEL.

Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL :

As you are in your 4th semester, you can approach through your college's training and placement office. They will talk to them and make an arrangement for you. You will have to select the topic or the area where you want to do the internship.
If your college can't do arrangement with BHEL or refuse to do so, you don't need to worry about it. You can always approach to them individually. Prepare a good resume and mention your area of interest and drop your resume there. If your resume got selected, they will call you for a short interview just before the internship process takes place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?