18th November 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is BHEL Trichy provide internship? If yes, what is the procedure of applying for it?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Is internship provided in BHEL Trichy if so what would be the procedure for applying it.

7th August 2017, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BHEL Trichy provide internship? If yes, what is the procedure of applying for it?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL, Trichy you have to get a recommendation letter at first. Then you have to fill up the training application form which is available at their websites. Now prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the HOD of BHEL. Now you have to visit the company and follow their selection procedure carefully in order to get the internship opportunity. You can visit the company at the given address and submit your resume.

Address: BHEL Trichy Main Office Road, Kailasapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620014

Web : (bheltry.co.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?