28th February 2017, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology apply for internship at NTPC Farakka?

Dear sir, I am studying B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology at IIEST Shibpur. I want to know can I apply for internship in NTPC Farakka or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka
  2. Procedure to get Industrial Training at NTPC, Farakka?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
  5. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  7. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  8. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship? -- [New]
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Admission procedure and schedule of Summer Training in NTPC, Farakka?
  11. Can a candidate of B.Tech in CSE apply for Job in NTPC?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. For C.S.E. Internship
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  15. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  17. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
10th March 2017, 10:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology apply for internship at NTPC Farakka?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to do Internship at NTPC Farakka even you are from Computer science background. The basic eligibility criteria that is required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Or you must be pursuing final year of Engineering to be eligible.

>> Candidates from the below mentioned streams are eligible.
* Civil Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication
* Instrumentation
* Computer Science
19th May 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology apply for internship at NTPC Farakka?

Dear sir, I am studying BE. in Computer Science and ENGG. at UIT BURDWAN UNIVERSITY. I want to know can I apply for internship in NTPC Farakka or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?