6th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?

I am interested to do Internship related to Digital Marketing in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. I would like to know that how I can apply for the same internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Eligibility to do Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. for BCA(H) graduate?
  3. Modules of Internship related to Digital Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student
  4. Procedure to get internship from Wipro in MBA Digital Marketing?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  6. List of companies offering Digital Marketing Internship in Bangalore
  7. Is it beneficial to do Digital Marketing Internship for MCA postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship in IIM, Bangalore related in Marketing and HR? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering internship to CSE student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  14. How to apply for Internship in Efftronics Systems Pvt. Ltd.? Procedure of selection?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  16. Procedure to apply for Digital Signal internship in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
14th May 2018, 11:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?

You simply have to write an application to the HR manager of the company regarding the internship. After writing the application, submit the same in HR department through some reference of any permanent employee of the company. If you don't have any such reference, then you can apply for the recommendation letter from the 'Training and Placement Cell' of your college. Attach the recommendation letter with the application and send it to the HR department of the company. Once the application approved by the concerned authority, you will be issued with an identity card. You can start the internship from the given schedule with that ID card.
For any other query, you can contact at below given address:

Address: 24, 1st Main Rd, Chandra Reddy Layout, Koramangala 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, 096506 39792
15th May 2018, 08:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?