24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for internship in M.Tech Structural Engineering from L&T?

I have completed 1st year of M.Tech Structural Engineering from SRM Chennai. Now I need to do internship from construction companies. How can I apply for these companies like L&T?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  2. Can I apply for internship in M.Tech Structural Engineering from L&T?
  3. How to do internship training in Offshore structural engineering
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  5. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  6. Can I do structural engineering in M.Tech after completion of graduation?
  7. How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate?
  9. Internship in Offshore structural engineering projects
  10. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in NTPC for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate?
  12. Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in L&T Constructions for M.Tech Structural student?
  13. List of colleges offering MTech(Structural Engineering) in Delhi & Noida
  14. List of companies offering an Internship to MTech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd semester student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. Project Internship available for M.Tech Structural Engineering student?
  16. How to apply for Internship in ISRO for Engineering Assistant Professor with MTech(Machine Design) qualification?
  17. Is M.Tech necessary to become a good structural engineering in future or B.Tech is enough with experience?
  18. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
28th February 2018, 06:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for internship in M.Tech Structural Engineering from L&T?

L and T offers training / internship to undergraduate students in civil, mechnical, electrical and instrumentation / electronics stream.

Students in 3rd or 4th year of their courses can apply.

How to apply :-

For undergraduate students you need to contact the HR of the L and T office. You wish to intern in and communicate with them through the training and placement cell of your life. For students who have completed their BTech and are looking to do Mtech, L and T provide the Build India Scholarships.
1st March 2018, 07:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for internship in M.Tech Structural Engineering from L&T?

In order to apply for internship in L&T, you should be in the 3rd or 4th year of bachelor's degree course. You have to contact your college about the internship and they will talk with the admin department to fetch you the permission for internship. You have to send them an internship request application signed by the principal of your college. Once your request is approved they will allow you for the training.

http://www.larsentoubro.com/corporate/careers/
1st March 2018, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Internship from L&T:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to do Internship from L&T.

> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E from a recognized university in concerned stream.

> As you are done with 1st year of Master's Degree in Structural Engineering from a recognized university.

> Candidates who are doing their final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to pursue this course.

> As you have completed 1st year of M.Tech which means you are going to pursue final year of qualifying examination.

> You are required to contact HR office of L&T organization, and get your internship application form from there and follow further proceedings.

Click here for Career section of L&T
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?