9th September 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do structural engineering in M.Tech after completion of graduation?

I have planned to do structural engineering in mtech..?? is dis good idea or else i want to work for experience?? Can you please let me know what is the scope of it in future? Will I be able to get a job once I complete the course? Awaiting for your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  2. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  3. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  4. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. How to do part time Ph.D in Anna university after completion of graduation in structural engineer? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech structural engineering course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  12. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  13. Manipal university previous year M.Tech structural engineering entrance question?
  14. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing the structural engineering after B.Arch in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?
10th September 2016, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do structural engineering in M.Tech after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have planned to do structural engineering in mtech..?? is dis good idea or else i want to work for experience?? Can you please let me know what is the scope of it in future? Will I be able to get a job once I complete the course? Awaiting for your suggestions.
Those candidates who have completed Graduation degree in Structural Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Structural Engineering.

You should qualify in GATE entrance exam to get admission in M.Tech course in Structural Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?