20th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata Group?

Hello,

This is puneet veerwani seeking for the internship in tata group.. so what is the criteria to apply to join as a intern. i will be glad if i got an opportunity to become a intern for a short period in this respective group.. kindly give me an idea to enter in this global and corporate world.. thankyou

22nd July 2016, 11:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata Group?

There are two types of internship programs offered by Tata group. One is for candidates from top engineering institutes and other is for candidates from top B-Schools. You have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to enroll your application for internship in Tata group. After that you have to qualify the 'group discussion' round. After that you have to face an interview. If you are qualified in the interview, then you can start your internship in projects with Tata group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?