7th March 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship being a B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Hello everyone, I am studying B.Tech 2nd year with Mechanical Engineering branch. Can I do internship in 2nd year right now because I am interested to do internship right now.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  3. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  4. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?
  5. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  7. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  8. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Does Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  11. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  15. Companies offering Internship to BTech 2nd year student in Telangana?
  16. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. When the notification of Internship will be published in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student in Hyderabad?
13th April 2018, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship being a B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Candidates who have completed at least 3rd to 4th semester are eligible to apply for internship in most of the companies. As you are pursuing 2nd year, so you can apply for internship. You should have scored minimum 60% marks in all the semesters and should not have any backlogs. You must have good technical knowledge and computer literacy is must with good communication skills. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?