29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Infosys during summer vacation for Electrical student?

Hello,
I am an Engineering student studying Electrical Engineering. I want to do summer internship at Infosys for a month. How to apply? Please tell me the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  7. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  13. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
10th August 2017, 11:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Infosys during summer vacation for Electrical student?

In order to apply for internship in Infosys, you have to visit their official website and fill up the inline application form. Then you have to submit your resume directly with the application form or you can send it to the HR department of the company. If you get a reply then you have to visit them with a NOC prepared by your college and have to appear for a written examination after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?